Fence Replacement & Repairs
Regular maintenance like cleaning and staining at least every five years can greatly extend the life of your fence for over a decade.
Fences do a lot of the heavy lifting when it comes to making or breaking the overall look of your home. Have you even been to a backyard barbecue alongside a rotting fence or one in need of a stain? It’s a lasting memory you don’t want to have, and certainly not one you’d like friends and neighbors to remember about your next gathering. Instead, frame your backyard paradise with a beautiful fence that not only provides privacy, but also adds to the value of your home.
We believe a fence is much more than functional; it’s an important extension of your home.
At Dwell Roofing & Exteriors, we believe a fence is much more than functional; it’s an important extension of your home. We offer a variety of fencing options to ensure yours directly represents your needs, built with quality materials to withstand even the strongest Texas winds.Whether your fence
is old, out of style or the victim of a recent windstorm, we’ll help bring it back to look you want. And if your current fence is in need of storm-related repairs, our licensed insurance adjusters will come to you for an inspection and free estimate to determine the exact cause and help you with insurance filing claims.
Following our inspection, we’ll guide you through the following steps to help you get the fence of your dreams:
- Discuss what you’re looking for in a fence
- Walk you through the types of fences we offer, including our most popular cedar board on board fence for total privacy and stability
- Offer ideas to choose the look of your new fence, such as trending stains and styles
- Provide a free estimate of costs for new fence (or repairs)
- If you are replacing your fence due to wind damage, we’ll walk through the steps to file a claim
- Immediately set a start date and provide an estimated date for completion that’s convenient for you